After last year’s stellar book releases, I wasn’t sure 2020 could compete, but this year is shaping up to be another great year of reading!
Here are the book releases I’m most looking foward this winter!
What books are you most anticipating?
- Dear Edward by Ann Napolitano (The Dial Press) – Fiction
- Big Lies in a Small Town by Diane Chamberlain (St. Martin’s) – Mystery
- Cleanness by: Garth Greenwell (Farrer, Straus, & Giroux) – Fiction/LGTBQ
- Followers by: Megan Angelo (Graydon House) – Science Fiction
- American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins (Flatiron) – Fiction
- A Long Petal of the Sea by Isabel Allende (Ballantine) – Historical Fiction
- The Mercies by: Kiran Millwood Hargrave (Little Brown) – Historical Fiction/LGTBQ
- The Sun Down Motel by: Simone St. James (Berkley) – Mystery
- Saint X by: Alexis Schaitkin (Celadon) – Mystery
- In Five Years by Rebecca Serle (Atria) – Fiction
- A Good Neighborhood by Therese Anne Fowler (St. Martin’s) – Fiction
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle (The Dial Press) – Self Help
- Black Widow: A Sad-Funny Journey Through Grief for People Who Normally Avoid Books With Words Like “Journey” in the Title by: Leslie Gray Streeter (Little Brown) – Memoir
- My Dark Vanessa by: Kate Elizabeth Russell (William Morrow) – Thriller
- Darling Rose Gold by: Stephanie Wrobel (Berkley) – Thriller
- The Glass Hotel by: Emily St. John Mandel (Picador) – Fiction
8 thoughts on “Q1: Most Anticipated”
I’m really looking forward to The Sun Down motel! Loved her last novel!
Omg! Me too!
Love this…cant wait for American Dirt.
Looks like we’ll be reading a lot of the same books!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yay! You and I have similar tastes so maybe I’ll let you vet a few! 😉