These are unprecedented times.
We don’t know the impact COVID-19 is going to have on small businesses, so Libro.fm is doing their part to help ease the uncertainty many bookstores are facing right now.
Through the end of March, when you use promo code SHOPBOOKSTORESNOW, you will receive two audiobooks for the price of one. The ENTIRE purchase price ($14.99) goes to the independent bookstore of your choice (shout out to my closest indie: Tattered Cover Book Store!)
Listen, no pressure. Some people feel compelled to help where they can while others are also uncertain of their personal finances and prefer to save until we know more of the impact this is going to have on ourselves and the economy.
The offer is there if you’re looking for a place to support. 💛
Some personal favorite audiobooks:
- Tiny Beautiful Things by Cheryl Strayed
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- How We Fight For Our Lives by Saeed Jones
- Daisy Jones and The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Running With Sherman by Christopher McDougall
- Open Book by Jessica Simpson
- The Witches Are Coming by Lindy West
- More Than Enough by Elaine Welteroth
One thought on “Libro.fm: #SHOPBOOKSTORESNOW”